- About Lincoln
Parent Education Night- The Power of Forgetting
Is it possible for students to improve in the
1. Focus during homework and test taking
2. Memorize material faster and recall it whenever needed
3. Improve performance on test taking in every subject.
Yes, Mike Byster, the creator of Brainetics, will teach your child how to master these vital skills!
Please join us for this family friendly (Students are welcome to attend with their parents!) presentation where everyone benefits!
- Location: Lincoln Hall- Lower Level in the LGI
- Date/Time: Wednesday, April 23rd, 6:30 PM
- RSVP: Please RSVP to email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing Mike Byster's book.
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Summer School 2014
Posted on Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Online Registration is HERE!
Lincolnwood School District 74 is excited to announce that TODAY, our new online registration system, , is LIVE and working!
- This new online system will be for all students Pre-K through Grade 8 for Re-Registration and NEW-Registration. Please check out all of the information in the box to the right of this section entitled Online Registration 2014-2015. You will find links to Re-Registration, New Registration, and Online Registration Help. You may also click here to view the custom-designed Online Registration Video Overview.
We are very excited about launching this system! Please remember, if you re-register by May 1st, you will be entitled to a $50 discount on your fees (per family). We hope this new process makes the task of registration a simpler one for all our parents! Please contact your school office if you have any questions. Thank you, Lincolnwood School District 74
Posted on Wednesday, March 19, 2014
7th Grade artist designs Lincolnwood vehicle sticker
As part of the Commercial Art unit in 7th grade art classes at Lincoln Hall, students learned about how and why commercial art is created and it's uses in our society. After brainstorming ideas, students then created designs for the Village of Lincolnwood vehicle sticker for 2014-2015. After the classes created their designs, ten of these designs were brought to the Village Hall as finalists, and the mayor picked out the winning entry. Congratulations to all of the finalists on their hard work and creative designs:
Sarah B., Alan D., Shannon B., Lilly G., Nicholas L., Isabella O., Bella R., Umaimah S., Bradley S.!
And congratulations to Chloe B. for the her winning design and creative vision - her artwork will be "all over town" very soon! Mr. MacCrimmon
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2014
NEW CODE OF CONDUCT PROGRAM
Lincoln Hall is piloting a code of conduct for the 3rd trimester. This program focuses on good citizenship, respect, responsibility and safety. Ms. Ward met with all grade levels to thoroughly review the behavior expectations and ensure that students clearly understand what is expected of them. The pilot will be reviewed at the end of the year and, if suitable, we will seek approval for adoption by the Board of Education. Feel free to review the attached documents for further information regarding this program. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Ward at 847-675-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2014